Back to Main Story: Customise your kitchen
- Finger pulls – continuing the ultra-clean look, some cabinetry has no visible pulls, handles or knobs – instead one tucks one’s fingers into the groove behind the cabinet door to pull it open.
- Bright backsplashes – mosaic or textured tiles, stainless steel panels, stone or even a bold paint colour on backsplashes can all add visual interest to the kitchen.
- Stainless steel toe kicks – add a little European flair to the kitchen with stainless steel toe kicks at the base of cabinets
- Floor-to-ceiling cabinetry – one wall dedicated to floor-to-ceiling cabinetry can solve all your storage woes, while maximising window space on other walls.
- Blind corner shelving – kidney-shaped shelving and special hinges maximise storage space by fitting into blind corners.
- Integrated appliances – create a continuous look and colour scheme with integrated appliances that will “disappear”.