InsideOut magazine has cooked up a top-of-the-range prize with kitchen store Bon Vivant to offer one lucky reader a 14-piece All-Clad pot set and 36-inch hanging rack, worth $2,000
One of the key ingredients to cooking a great meal is using top-quality pots and pans.
And Bon Vivant, located in Camana Bay, is the destination for all cooks, whether you are a professional chef or enjoy whisking up a meal at home.
The store, which is locally-owned and operated, is both a luxury kitchen equipment showroom and a retail store, with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Bon Vivant is unique in that it has a fully-functional demo kitchen located in the middle of the store, with kitchen equipment displays along the entire length of one wall.
Kitchen gadgets, tools and accessories, meanwhile, are displayed on stainless steel shelving, giving the showroom the feel of a commercial kitchen.
Bon Vivant is ideal for equipping your own kitchen, purchasing weddings gifts or presents for other foodie friends.
And if you want to plan the perfect kitchen, Bon Vivant even has a designer on the team to guide you through the process.
How to enter
Visit the Bon Vivant store in Camana Bay and fill in the entry card, including the answer to the following question, by Sunday, 24 November 2013.
Question: Since which year has All-Clad been making cookware?
For full terms and conditions
- All-Clad stainless steel cookware has been manufactured in the United States since 1967.
- Every piece of All-Clad stainless steel cookware is handcrafted with a revolutionary bonding process using a recipe of metals to provide the ultimate cooking performance.
- The All-Clad brand is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of superior cookware.
- In the hands of an All-Clad artisan, copper, steel and aluminum are turned into precious metals.
- The cookware is not only functional but also looks beautiful, especially when displayed on the custom-made pot rack.
Stocked by Bon Vivant, All-Clad pot sets make a stylish design statement in any Cayman kitchen.